JOB VACANCIES FOR QA/QC/ PIPING/ NDT WELDING /COATING INSPECTORS IN RIVERS STATE NIGERIA NOVEMBER 2012
The Moody International Group; now (Intertek Moody Group) is a worldwide technical services organization dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing technical inspection services, technical staffing services, consulting and training, and management system certification.
- Perform internal and external visual inspections of pressure vessels and piping.
- Will coordinate and plan NDE work. Responsible to direct the NDE personnel.
- Coordinate the required corrosion thickness surveys, import the results into Visions, review/analyze the results and make recommendations,
- Perform CWI inspections on piping, welding and structural, (steel, hangers, structures) including data reports (R-1′s), re-rates, hydros, PQR’s, WPS’s, NDE, fabrication, installation and repairs per ASME, NBIC, API or AWS.
- Certified in accordance with the API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspection Codes, API 570 Piping Inspection Codes and preferably API 653 Tank Inspection Codes as well. Additional API certificates will be a plus.
- NACE Level 2 and 3 certifications with painting campaign experience.
- Prepare/ update/ follow Long Term and annual painting campaigns
- AWS /CWI or CSWIP Certification
- Ten (10) years certified stationary equipment including boilers & pressure vessels and piping systems inspection experience required.